The bus stops here
Service begins at the Campbell Court Transportation Center in Downtown Roanoke with scheduled stops at:
- Hotel Roanoke & Conference Center/Higher Ed. Center
- Roanoke Regional Airport
- I-81: Park & Ride Lot – Exit 140 – Hanging Rock
- I-81: Park & Ride Lot – Exit 118 – Falling Branch
- Christiansburg K-Mart
- The VT Corporate Research Center
- Downtown Blacksburg (signs posted on Main St)
- Squire Student Center – Virginia Tech Campus (Squires East - Shares BT stop)
Is available to residents of Montgomery County who wish to catch the Smart Way bus at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center
The VT-CRC invites the public to park at the Garvin Innovations Center, 1872 Pratt Drive, so as to easily access the Smart Way Commuter Bus
Is available to residents of Roanoke at the Gainsboro Garage. You must obtain a “Parking Transfer” for this location by asking your Smart Way Bus driver when you board the bus.
Is available for all commuters at the state owned Park & Ride lots at I-81 exit 140 and exit 118-A
The Inn at Virginia Tech
Offers complimentary shuttles from the Squire's Student Center on campus to the Inn. This is available to guests who contact the Inn in advance.
Please check their web site and call them directly.